Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Update

Went to the doc today. She measured Baby Harkness again and he is 5lbs 15oz and 19"long. As they are supposed to gain 1/2lb a week that tells me the last measurement 4 weeks ago was pretty wrong. (told ya) I asked and she said they can be +/- 1lb.

Everything else looks great! I only gained 2lbs this time (in 2 weeks) I am dilated 2.5cm already. (I shoulda bet money on that, I was pretty sure I was) and he is head-down ready to go. Now I just sit around and wait 3 weeks. No contractions yet or swelling, just feeling big, walking funny and peeing a lot. She didn't change my due date or say anything alarming.

I went to the "boarding house" on the way home and got Raider's paperwork all turned in so we can just drop him off when we go to the hospital. I think he is better. His bm's have been normal for 2 days now. I didnt take him to the vet, cause I think he is ok. He's really itchy and I need to get him back on his allergy medicine. I stopped all medicine when he was having issues.

Scott is going to Bloomington this weekend to pick up our "new" car. So that will be a big relief.

We had childbirth class 1/3 last night, got some more information. It wasn't anything I hadn't heard before. They did some breathing exercises and we are supposed to practice. Class 2/3 is next Monday then we are done with those! Breastfeeding class is the 19th. We are touring the hospital tonight.

The hospital I'm at is so new they dont have new babies online. Good thing we have smart phones! We are also going to buy a new camera soon. Not that we ever use a regular camera but apparently we plan to start.

2 comments:

rachel b said...

you're so close!!! yea!!

Meghan and John said...

Any day now! Good luck and we're thinking of you. I was 2 cm when my water broke. :)