Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

10 days to go

Went to the doc today. Nothing major to report. Gained less than a pound. Dilated around 1/2cm more. She asked if I had a high pain tolerance. LOL Like I was having contractions and didnt know it! I said no way, I am a huge wimp. I'm quite sure I will know when I have a contraction. So we are just waiting still. Everyone is way more anxious than me. I can wait another week or two if it means he is full term and can breathe and go home after 2 days. I dont know why everyone is in such a rush.
Going on month 5 of our house being on the market. Please pray hard for it to sell! This is our #1 priority as we wait for the baby. We have to get that thing sold!

No comments: