Well, I'm still pregnant! Lots of people thought I would go this weekend. I'm due on the 2nd dang it, don't you know how stubborn I am? Tell me something and I will always do the opposite. I'm Amanda.
I have my last scheduled doctor's appointment tomorrow, I have no idea what she will say. She was certain I would go this weekend also. (she of all people may have been able to predict but nope) I hope I don't send her into early labor when I walk into the office. (She's due in August). I am hoping for Raider's sake she tells me that I'm seriously dilated and need to go to the hospital. If I am not in labor by Friday at 8pm (when the kennel closes), I am going to be a nervous wreck all weekend. He's still my first baby and I want him to be taken care of! Especially since its a holiday weekend. Messy.
Someone looked at our house Sunday. I told the realtor to follow up with them (sad I have to prompt her) and a couple others who looked in the last week or so and get some feedback. I told her I was due Friday, maybe that will speed her up a bit. I'll sign the stupid papers while pushing if I have to, sell my house!
Nothing else to report! I'll let you know what the doc says tomorrow. I hear thunder so I think I'm about to lose my tv signal. OUR dish hardly ever went out in storms but this community dish thing is pure crap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment