Well, Leanne had Andrew today around lunch time! (c-section) everyone is good from what I hear.
So I am the last! I had a feeling I would be.
Reagan was due June 29th - born June 11th (18 days early) - 7lbs 2oz 19"
Andrew was due July 8th - born June 16th (22 days early) - 7lbs 2oz 19"
Baby Harkness due July 2nd - ??????????????
I'm just hoping to make it past our anniversary on Friday and breastfeeding class on Saturday. Grandma Harkness' birthday is Monday the 21st and she's hoping for a phone call as a present. hehe
So I am the last! I had a feeling I would be.
Reagan was due June 29th - born June 11th (18 days early) - 7lbs 2oz 19"
Andrew was due July 8th - born June 16th (22 days early) - 7lbs 2oz 19"
Baby Harkness due July 2nd - ??????????????
I'm just hoping to make it past our anniversary on Friday and breastfeeding class on Saturday. Grandma Harkness' birthday is Monday the 21st and she's hoping for a phone call as a present. hehe


No comments:
Post a Comment