Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pre-trip excitement

I am soooo excited to go to Dallas tomorrow! I am leaving work after lunch, taking Ray to the kennel (a new one, he is going to flip OUT) and then heading up I45. It should take me about 3 1/2 hours to get there. My plan is to hit Steak n Shake first thing of course! Then we are going to do some grocery shopping for Scott. He hasn't been eating much b/c he's been really stressed out. I will fix that. Then Saturday we are meeting with our realtor at 10 and going to see as many as 11 houses. We will see how well Scott does and how we are on time. Sunday we plan to check out a church in the area and then just spend time together before I have to drive back around 5pm. Then I have to get my poor Raider baby at 7am on Monday and take him home before I go to work. I'm sure he will have lost another 4 pounds.

On a related note, Tammy came over tonight and we tackled more of the packing. We (she) got most of the office packed up, so I feel tons better now. She emptied the bookshelves for the most part and packed up all of the random stuff we had in the closet. While she was doing that I took down all of the pictures and crosses around the house. Its amazing how much bigger the rooms look without anything on the walls. Boxes are starting to pile up though and I dont know which is the lesser of 2 evils, boxes everywhere or my junk everywhere. Oh well. If a house is for sale, you gotta expect the people are packing, right?

Yes, it is 11pm and I am still going. I have to stay up later so I can sleep through the night. I think I am hungry again... LOL Raider is already in bed passed out.

No comments: