Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

FOR SALE!



God is good!!

Scott got a job offer Thursday, we put our house on the market Saturday, had a showing already on Sunday and Scott started work today. IN DALLAS!

I am really excited to move, I like Dallas a lot. I was scared of where we might end up, but if it's not Houston, Dallas is the next best thing.

Sorry friends, I know all of you are sad we are leaving. At some point I will be sad too but right now I get to be Amanda the Awesome and sell a house, pack everything we own, work, take care of Raider by myself and be pregnant all at the same time so I dont have time to be sentimental.

I am really excited we already had a showing, I think that is a very good sign. I have been looking online at houses in the McKinney area of Dallas and we are going to find a realtor this week to get the ball rolling.

I am looking for great neighborhoods, doctors, church, vet, kennel, etc. so if you have connections in the North Dallas area, let me know please!! We don't have any close friends there.

Yes, I will be staying in the house until it sells OR until early May. I plan to change doctors and have the baby in Dallas. I am really thankful for a super easy healthy pregnancy that allows me to keep working and get the house ready in my spare time.

Yes, Scott's company is paying for the move and for him to be in a hotel for 30 days. It is a really nice hotel with a full kitchen, free breakfast and dinner and laundry service. Aside from missing Raider and I, he is not suffering.

Yes we will find an apartment if we dont have a house in 30 days. (who gets a house in 30 days?)

NO, I am not going to work once we move and have the baby. (This is the source of 90% of my happiness.)

So, pray for our house to sell, for a good house to be available in McKinney, for good doctor recommendations in Plano/McKinney, for the move to go smoothly and for all of this to happen before May! :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

We had another showing on Tuesday, and the lady is coming back with her husband on Saturday. Pray they love it!! :)