For all of you who are SO INSANELY CURIOUS, the ultrasound to determine gender is Feb 9th. Pray the little munchkin cooperates!
Had tons of blood taken today. Pray everything is healthy and normal.
Keep praying for that job!
p.s. Maria - what weight gain? 3-4 pounds so far is all. I'm not even as fat as I was this time last year.
Had tons of blood taken today. Pray everything is healthy and normal.
Keep praying for that job!
p.s. Maria - what weight gain? 3-4 pounds so far is all. I'm not even as fat as I was this time last year.


3 comments:
Awesome!! Can't wait! What time is the appt?
I think I gained almost 10 # by 20 weeks
Feb 9th, 7:30am
You NEEDED to gain 10 pounds sister! I have a long torso and was 15 pounds heavier just a few months ago, so I have lots of room for expansion already.
Seriously Maria you did need to gain 10 pounds...such a little thing. Can't wait to find out if baby Harkness is going to wear pink or blue. Keep us posted!
Post a Comment