Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

15 weeks 1 day



Starting to show a little bit!


Excuse the lack of makeup and dirty hair. I am slightly OCD and wanted the picture to be AT 15 weeks and I cant guarantee I will be wearing makeup anytime this weekend. LOL I also resisted the urge to suck in as much as I could. It looks bigger than I think it really is. I dunno. Also, I cut my hair. I'm really lazy and cheap and only get it cut a few times a year, so I cut it really short and let it grow for a few months. I'm trying to grow out the bleach blonde as well. (Sorry A2 & C)

Still no cravings, no sickness and haven't gained any weight. Heartburn has begun happening more frequently however, all my fault. I'm not used to eating more but I'm trying to make myself and then I get heartburn. Can't win!


Everything is going good! I went to the doctor on the 30th and heard the heartbeat. I go back Jan 27th for bloodwork (which I hear is thrilling).

Tamara sent me a prenatal yoga DVD so I tried that the other night. Never having done yoga and having the preconceived notion it was for hippies, I had my doubts but I liked the stretches and am trying to get into a routine of doing them.

I told my boss and close coworkers this week, so its finally OUT and 100% official and happening!

I'm desperately trying to put a registry together at Babies R Us. I don't know what to put on it though, so its really meager and will probably change significantly before any showers that I may have.

1 comment:

Lukesmommy25 said...

I'm so excited for you! I'm sure you'll find lots to register for esp. once you find out the gender! Keep posting to your blog, I enjoy reading it! I've been trying to post more to mine!
-Kimmy