Well I finally had a successful couponing episode. I only got 2 things (which is probably why it was successful. Any more than that and I get all scatterbrained) but it was still awesome.
prilosec 24ct originally 21.99 - on sale for 19.99
Scott takes it daily and usually I buy the 42 count but they were out and the 24 was the one on sale.
garnier hair color originally 7.99 - on sale for 5.99 - $3 coupon = 2.99 - $2 ON the package coupon (I'm so glad I saw this!) = $0.99
got the same color as we did on sunday. says 28 washes so i'm gonna stretch it out and hopefully wont need more for like 3 months. so excited!
so total was 20.98. had $14 extra bucks from my last trip (would have had $3off15 but it expired boo) = 6.98 + tax = 7.01!!!! and i had a gift card from our Discover cash back bonus so i didnt actually pay anything!! AND i got $3ecb back (for no reason other than i'm awesome) and another $3off15 (which I do plan to use on more prilosec, maybe tomorrow!)
I was just reading my newsfeed and apparently I should have scanned my card at the magic coupon machine. I saw it but thought it was just for price checking. CVS is so close I could go back.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment