Well, I have been bad at posting lately and worse at pictures. Fb has the most pictures, I'm too lazy and pressed for time to upload to 2 different sites. I can't believe its been 7 weeks already! It seems like yesterday.
I don't have any new measurements, we go to the doc next Wednesday (25th) and then I'll know a LOT more. I am so excited. Well, he's getting shots so that is probably going to kill my excitement but I'm dying to know what he weighs. Why I packed the scale in a box for the storage unit, I will never know!
Hopefully I will have it soon though, we are praying a nice house comes up at the beginning of September to rent. The nice ones seem to fly right off the list, so I'm keeping a close eye on it. We couldn't be more excited to get out of this apartment. Its a really great complex and we have been so blessed to be able to live here but its too small and poor Raider is so cooped up, its time to move on. With a renter for our house we are really ready to get into a house up here and feel somewhat settled. Granted, renting means we definitely have a couple more moves ahead of us, barf! but that's the stage of life we are apparently at.
My mom is coming back Labor Day weekend, I am hoping we can go house looking while she is here. I'm not planning to pack up the apartment per se, we hope to have a house by mid-September so I have at least a week to clean and take truckloads of stuff over while Scott is at work. Should be interesting with Kellis. He'll take 3-4 hour naps in the afternoon (hence my blogging this moment) but getting him to fall asleep is a pain so I'll have to work around that. At least we have one huge suv and one mid-size so I can move as much stuff as possible. If anyone wants to come up the last weekend of September to help unpack us, we wont object! We are hiring movers for the storage unit and furniture but there will be a lot of work once its all delivered at the house. I'm getting so excited typing this!
Probably should go wash bottles now and prep dinner. Pics soon! If you have skype, look us up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment