And - my next project is replacing those lights. Stupid homebuilders and their cheap fixtures!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
A fresh coat of paint
I finally painted something last week. When we moved in, I went a little crazy and painted the guest bedroom, 2 bathrooms, the office, kitchen and living room. Its been over a year since I did anything else, so it was time. I picked out new colors for the living room (with the help of Tamara) and was going to buy them when one day I was sitting in the reading room and it dawned on me that one of the living room colors would go pretty fantastically in the master bathroom. So, the living room has not been painted but the outer room of our bathroom has! There wasn't enough paint left to do the toilet room, so I am still devising a plan for that. It is the same color that will be the new fireplace accent, when I get around to repainting the living room. I forgot how much work it was, or I have grown old since painting last, but this was harder than I remember! Pics!








And - my next project is replacing those lights. Stupid homebuilders and their cheap fixtures!
And - my next project is replacing those lights. Stupid homebuilders and their cheap fixtures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Very cool. I really like the color...it looks so elegant. I'm in the middle of a big painting project too...painting all of our oak wood trim to white...! I'm blogging about the "adventure" as I go, lol. Oh, are you not using a drop cloth?! Shame!
That looks really good! Luke decided to do some redecorating of his own around here, and ripped down some wallpaper in the kitchen. Rob and I weren't crazy about the paper, but it looked fine for now. Now we will have to strip all the wallpaper and paint! Wanna come help!? haha. Anyway it looks great!
very nice! that is the color of my bathroom!
I love the new color! Very pretty! Goes well with your wood cabinets!
Post a Comment