Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas survey

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Oh dear. I am horrible at wrapping. Gift bags all the way. AND the person can re-use it next year. see, im really thinking of others. My mom wraps presents at Von Maur if you need a professional. Shes really good.

2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial all the way. real ones are way too much work. and I sure do love that my entire guest room closet is the Christmas storage. One bedroom lost. Thanks stupid homebuilder.

3. When do you put up the tree? Day after Thanksgiving of course. but this year I was out of town, so we did it the Saturday before. of course it helped that Oklahoma kicked our asses, so Scott went upstairs and got the tree himself and set it up. remarkable!

4. When do you take the tree down? If I had my way, February. Scott will probably get sick of it by the 2nd week of January and make me take it down. I don’t have normal decorations, so the house is super scary and bare the rest of the year. Someone come help me decorate!!!!

5. Do you like egg nog? oh hell no! my father-in-law microwaves it before he drinks it. puke.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I dunno. My memory sucks. My bikes were probably the most widely used gifts I got. I loved board games too.

7. Hardest person to buy for? Everyone. I am the world's worst gift giver.

8. Easiest person to buy for? Scott b/c I gave up. He gets his own Harley parts.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? I do. The nice brand in the blue box. I forget what its called. Something with an F?

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I would love to email. I haven’t gotten Raider a santa hat yet though. I have some mail ones left from last year. We’ll see what I feel like. Obviously I am not on the ball this year.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Probably something scented. Im really picky about scents. I can usually exchange them though.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? THE GRINCH

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December 20th

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No, I have tremendous amounts of guilt.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies are way up there....

16. Lights on the tree? White I guess. I think all red would be cool but that is way too much work. The tree came with white. Im not into colored lights. Tthe neighbors have some that look purple. Weirdos.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Mary Did You Know is a good one.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home. if you want to see me, happy travelling. we have a guest room.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? of course.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? angel. lowe's special.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? morning. how can you open presents before Santa comes???? dumb question!

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Shopping, driving to shop and ppl in IL asking if Im coming up there. NO it is retardedly cold there. I'm staying here where it was 74 degrees today. You people are all nutz!

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love my texas tech ornaments, anything red and of couse our matching ornaments from my mom every year. adorable. Oh, raider has a cute ornament too.

24. Favorite dessert for Christmas dinner? pecan pie. mmmm

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? a red ipod. money. gift cards. and a partridge in a pear tree.

No comments: